Luxury Estate Sale Services
Let Designer Consignor host your next Estate Sale! You can view our current and previous estate sales on our website.
Here are some of the reasons to have an estate sale:
- Purchased a new “furnished” home and you want to sell the contents.
- Sold your home and buyers don’t want the furniture.
- Moving and can’t take it all with you.
- Remodeling your home.
- Passing of a loved one.
We specialize in estate sales and will do the work for you. Call or email us to discuss your needs. This is what you can expect:
- Inventory the contents to be sold. We will give you a complete itemized inventory list.
- Price your items to successfully sell.
- Discuss ideal timing to hold the sale that works best for you. Generally a 2 day sale works best.
- Advertise your sale via our social media newsletters to our growing number of subscribers (2,900 and growing) to promote the sale using photos, advertisement, and pertinent sale information.
- We also advertise your sale using our website Estate Sale page, newspaper ads, excellent signage, Facebook, and Chamber of Commerce newsletter members (2,000 + members)
- Fully staff, stage for presentation, and set up your home to conduct the sale.
- We accept cash, credit cards and checks at all sales.
- Give you a full accounting once sale is complete. You will receive 50% of the sales.
- Move unsold items that meet our approval to our store to place on consignment. (at owners expense).
- Arrange for pick up and donation of remaining items to charitable organization. You will receive a donation receipt.
Our estate sales bring high attendance with well qualified buyers often prepared to purchase what has been pre-selected in advance from our newsletter. We are professional, honest, reliable and happy. Attendants find our sales to be exciting, professional and most of all fun! We will happily provide you with references of owners we have conducted sales for. For listings of upcoming and previous estate sales, go to our Inventory Estate Sale page. We look forward to discussing your estate sale needs.