So you have decided to consign your high quality, fine items with Designer Consignor. Here are some things you should know:
- We accept only the finest consignments. Ask yourself if you would buy this item. If not, chances are neither would anyone else.
- We offer a 4 month (120 day) consignment period.
- When submitting your item(s) for consignment, please email us at email@example.com. Include your name, contact information, photos and condition of your item(s).
- If you are local to the Aspen area, you may bring your photo(s) into the store. If your inventory includes an entire residence, we can come to your home to evaluate your consignments.
- We do not recommend bringing your items to the store before they are pre-approved.
- Pricing your item(s) is done by mutual agreement, between the consignor and Designer Consignor. Most of our consignors rely upon us to price their item(s).
- If any of your items have unusual or unique value, please let us know so we can factor that into our pricing assessment.
- All items must be ready for floor presentation upon arrival. Dirty, soiled, and broken items will not be accepted.
- All rugs and upholstered items must be clean.
- Pictures and art must be ready to hang.
- We do not take beds, mattresses or boxsprings.
- Upon approval of your item(s), a consignment agreement will be generated in person, by e-mail, or fax.
- We can arrange pickup and delivery at consignor’s expense.
- Consignor receives 50% of the selling price. Payments are generated at the end of each month for items sold the previous month.
- Any unsold item(s) may be retrieved by the consignor anytime during the 4 month (120 day) consignment period. After 120 days, the consignment period expires, and any remaining unsold item(s) become the property of Designer Consignor.
- Designer Consignor will not responsible for damage or loss of your belongings due to fire or theft. Although we take the best care possible, it is recommended that you insure any valuables before consigning them.
- Designer Consignor strives to be the absolute best in the business. We extend our personal commitment to sell your fine items and maximize the value of your consignments.